Wednesday 3 December 2008

I Rock With Tourettes at the Discotheque...


Hello loyal readers,
So those frustrating days you've spent hitting refresh every 5 minutes on my blog for my next post are finally over... hallelujah I hear you both cry..

So what do I have for you this time.. Well it's a remix I did for Kid Acne,  my favourite MC in the world. Sliding Doors is taken off his excellent 3rd album Romance Ain't Dead which came out in 2007. This remix never saw the light of day because, er, well I didn't get it finished in time.. I should have blamed some lack of A&R vision.. but no, it's me own fault..

Anyway, I still really like it so here it is..
It's a kinda dirty 112 BPM type thing..
click on the red type to download a 320 mp3.

This isn't my first remix of Kid Acne, hell no... I also did a track from his 2nd album called Squirrel Hunters and it's on his myspace page which lives here...

www.myspace.com/kidacne123

The picture is Kid Acne rocking the discotheque at YoYo in April 2007, it was the 12th around 9:45 if my memory serves me correctly..



No comments: