Monday 2 June 2008

I Must Gush About Kevin


I was very happy to be asked by the lovely Erol Alkan to write a piece on my musical hero for his website. So I dusted off my quill of truth and wisdom and began to spew enthusiastically about Kevin Saunderson. I did ponder a few other names, Mantronix, J Saul Kane, Andy Weatherall, Harvey.. but Kevin just edged it.. and if you read the piece (click on the red title for the link) you'll see why. 
I've already spotted a couple of grammatical errors but I did finish it at 5 o'clock this morning and I don't think Miss Lewis, my English teacher will be reading it.. so, like, y'know, whatevah, yeah LOL!!!?
I should really illustrate this post with a picture of Mr Saunderson, but I don't have a picture quite as good as this one of Erol with an award he won for Muzik magazine back in 2002. I think it was for DJ Most In Need of Some Conditioner...
Oh yes, I'm also playing at Durrr tonight, which i'm incredibly excited about..


No comments: